Spectra Polaris PQ-512-35 AAA Printhead
For use with: ORASIGN W-320PQ, ORASIGN W-180PQ, WIT-COLOR ULTRA4000 4H/6H, WIT-COLOR ULTRA4000 8H, Flora LJ320P, GONGZHENG GZT3204, GONGZHENG GZT3202, GONGZHENG GZR3208, GONGZHENG GZT3208AU, JHF A8 3304PQ, JHF A8 3308PQ, LEOPARD Q8 3304PQ, LEOPARD Q8 3308PQ, APRINT 330P, DGI PQ-3202 / PQ-3204, Eurotech Turbo, Flora HJII 5000UV, Wit-Color Ultra 4000-3304 / Ultra 4000-3308, JHF Vista Q8 3304PQ / Q8 3308PQ, Gongzheng StormJet T3208AU, Kornit Paradigm 933
- The Polaris PQ-512 / 35 AAA printhead has 512 independent channels arranged in multiple rows at 200 dots per inch pitch for single colour operation or 100 dots per inch pitch for two colour operation.
- The printhead is designed for binary jetting using a 35 picolitre native drop size with a nominal drop velocity of 8 metres per second for jetting fluids in the 8 to 20 centipoise range. Using VersaDrop jetting technology, the printhead is capable of adjustable binary operation with drop sizes up to 80 picolitres at resolutions up to 800 dpi.
- Building on the legendary reliability and performance of the Spectra Nova and Galaxy printheads, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA family uses field-proven materials and a repairable design to ensure long life and consistent performance. And by leveraging the inherent flexibility of the Q-Class platform, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA offers even greater jetting performance, nozzle packing density and configuration flexibility.
- The PQ-512 / 35 AAA printhead is compatible with a wide range of inks, including UV-curable, aggressive organic solvent and aqueous inks and associated maintenance fluids.
- The unique design of the Polaris PQ-512 / 35 AAA printhead allows each 256-channel module to be replaced and accurately registered in the field without special tools or recalibration. An integral mounting bezel with precision registration points allows drop-in alignment with other carriage features.
- Two electrical connectors contain eight serial data lines that support firing frequencies in excess of 50kHz.
- The flexible fluid interface allows single and dual colour operation. Each 256-channel module is dual-ported for easy priming, flushing and ink recirculation. Heaters and temperature sensors allow precise control of ink viscosity at discharge temperatures up to 60°C.
- 35 picolitre nominal drop size;
- 512 individually addressable nozzles;
- Includes VersaDrop™ binary jetting capability;
- Excellent channel-to-channel uniformity;
- High frequency continuous operation;
- Designed for long life;
- Supports UV-curable, solvent and water-based inks;
- Configurable for single and dual colour operation;
- Integral mounting frame with precision features;
- Optimised for high viscosity fluids;
- Integrated heaters and temperature sensors;
- Operation up to 60°C [140°F];
- Simplified field repair without the need for special tools.
The Spectra Polaris PQ-512/35 AAA printhead is a high performance inkjet printhead designed for a wide range of industrial and commercial printing applications at resolutions up to 800 dpi. Its robust construction and repairable design make it ideal for solvent, UV and aqueous wide format printers built for demanding production environments.
Standard Shipping : This machine qualifies for Free Shipping.
Processing Time : 1-2 business days
Handling Time : 3-5 business days
Delivery Time : 7-14 business days
All shipments are insured and trackable. Local pickup is available upon request. We are located in Jl.Amal No.75,Sunggal,Kec.Medan Sunggal,Kota Medan,Sumatera Utara 20127.
If you prefer your shipment to be palletized and crated, we offer this service at an additional charge. Please contact us for arrangements.